Atkins Systems is a locally and owned and operated low voltage company that has serviced Metro Atlanta and North Georgia since 1983. With a company that has been in operation for 30 years, you can have confidence that you are dealing with experienced professionals.
A business that began with a few local referrals quickly grew to thousands of installations and monitored customers thirty years later. At Atkins, you can have confidence that you are working with a professional organization. Here are just a few things that describe our company:
- We are fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
- Our Central Station is U.L. Listed and ready to provide you with state of the art alarm monitoring service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Atkins Systems maintains unrestricted low voltage licenses, NICET certified designers, membership with industry associations such as (ESA) Electronic Security Association, Georgia Life Safety Electronics and Systems Association (GELSSA), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and Automatic Fire Alarm Association (AFAA).
- No subcontractors here! We provide in-house technicians for all of our installation, inspection and service.
- We have a technician on call for after-hours emergencies.
- Our staff receives continuous training and must undergo a strict screening policy including a criminal background check, drug screens, and employment verification.
- You will always speak with a live customer service representative, never an automated service.
- We are now a Honeywell Authorized Dealer, meaning we can provide you with extensive knowledge about the Honeywell systems you’re interested in.
In three decades, our commitment to our customers has never wavered. We recognize the importance of personalized service, and we strive to provide superior quality, outstanding customer service, and offer a vast reliable product line. We are dedicated to fulfilling a long-term commitment to our valued customers.