Why Choose Atkins for Alarm Monitoring?
- 24 hour, U.L. Listed
- FM Listed
- NFPA Compliant
- SIA Member
- SIAC Member
- CSAA Diamond Rated Monitoring Station
Atkins Systems Alarm Monitoring provides you with:
- Security Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems and Sprinkler Systems
- Medical Alerts
- Environmental - temperature, flooding, power loss, or low battery alerts
- Phone line or Wireless Cellular Monitoring
- Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Testing
- Opening and Closing Reporting
- Two way live operator voice monitoring
- Mobile Access to your account gives the ability to review your alarm call list, place your account on test, or review alarm history.
- Elevator Monitoring
Atkins stays connected with today’s technology using the latest and greatest wireless communicators. Call us now to set up a monitoring connection!
- There’s no charge to switch to our monitoring services.
- We can use existing equipment.
- We provide testing of the entire system.
- We provide training on the system’s use.
- You get monitoring for power loss, low battery, and a monthly test signal included in your standard monitoring service.
- You receiver an Alarm Monitoring Certificate for your Homeowner’s Insurance
- You’ll gain access to interactive services controlled from your smartphone. Get connected today with Honeywell’s Total Connect App, giving you interactive control of your home & business with thermostats, cameras, door control, and innovative technology at your fingertips.
Atkins Systems also offers Commercial Fire Alarm Monitoring, which provides:
- Daily testing of the system.
- Sprinkler and Riser Room monitoring.
- A wireless communicator that is U.L. Listed and approved.
Two business phone lines cost an average of three times more per month than Atkins Wireless Fire Alarm Monitoring!